fresh and delicious taste
Presentation of Science, Technology and Art in the Fourth Industrial Revolution Learning, fun and entertainment.Bitech presentation explaining science, technology and art products of the Fourth Industrial Revolution Such as robot and industrial intelligence It is based on a selection of academics, engineers, scientists and educators, valid for all ages
LEGO® Education SPIKE ™ Prime Set
1. Examine the challenges facing today's scientists
2. Design, build, test and program robots using LEGO technology
3. Apply the concepts of science and sport to the real world
4 - Learn the skills of critical thinking and team building and presentation
5. Participation in competitions and celebrations
6. Understanding and practicing Gracious Professionalism®
Multi-purpose robot program
Training in invention and innovation.
Training in the use of sensors of all kinds
Training on how to design and build robots
Training on how to program robots
Various contests using robots
Developing students' creative thinking skills
Robots like : Battle - Racer - Tractor - Grabber - Soccer
Multi - use Robot + Print (3D)
1 - Enabling students to perform mental calculations at high speed and accuracy.
2. Strengthen the memory of the child.
3. Develop the ability to focus and listen.
4 - Developing the ability to visualize and imagine
- Building a child's personality.
- Enhancing the self-confidence of the child
- Increase the child's linguistic output